Get Your FREE Copy of Our 67 Page eBook…
Self Defense For Women & Children
“Self Defense for Women & Children” discusses topics that most of us easily overlook in our daily lives.
What’s the solution? Well, you could hire a full-time bodyguard or you could barricade yourself and your family inside your home and never leave. Most of us aren’t in a position to hire a bodyguard and never leaving our homes is near impossible so what’s left? The best weapon at our disposal is knowledge.
The more we know about how to protect ourselves and our children, the greater our ability to prevail if we find ourselves in a life threatening situation. “Self Defense for Women & Children” could be the best weapon in your home to accomplish just that.
Learn more about such things as:
- Defining the enemy – reveals all the potential predators we come in contact with including many that we would never suspect.
- Keeping your home environment safe – this goes beyond fire and burglar alarms to include information about who you allow into your home.
- Learn about how to be safer in your car – and it isn’t just car alarms although they are covered.
- How to insure that you are safe in public places – when you are out and about there are steps you can take and teach your children about behaviors that may keep them safe from harm.
- How about staying safe at work – we don’t think about our workplace as potentially dangerous, but it can be so learn how to stay safe at work.
- Stay safe while traveling – things you may overlook unless you plan for the unknown and teach your children as well.
- Do know what to do if you are attacked – if not, you should. This can be life and death and you should know how to react.
- Learn how to child-proof the environment your own home to insure that your newborn and toddlers are safe at home.
- What a woman needs to know about financial safety and security – what do you know about insurance, investments and your husbands will.
- Protect your children from online predators – how do you identify a potential problem and what to do about it.
- Protect yourself from identity theft – if you think this can’t happen to you, think again, you’ll be amazed at just how simple it is to lose your identity to a thief.
- Most women today are working mothers – what to look for to insure you select the right daycare center.
- Are you prepared for any type of disaster – the events of 9-11 and Hurricane Katrina should be enough to put most of us on permanent alert!
It’s a sad testimony to the world we live in that there truly is danger lurking around every corner. The world is much different than it was when our parents and grandparents grew up.
Don’t be lulled into thinking that you are safe from harm because there is a war being fought on the other side of the globe. There is a war being fought right here at home every single day.
“Self Defense for Women & Children” is written specifically for women and for men who raise children. If you think that we have tried to scare you, you might be right. At least to the point where you think twice about the safety of those you love.